Volunteering at a soup kitchen is one of the least productive things you can do to change the world. Art can inspire people and motivate them. Food is important, yes, but you aren’t changing that person’s life.
whoever wrote this post has definitely never been hungry
I remember one christmas we were short on money so my brother just drew us some pictures of mashed potato it was poppin!!! We ate the pencils too!!!
o yea the 90s. the 90s were great. fuckin sick. raw as hell. learning how to speak. crying for no reason. shitting in my diaper
primary source of income: when my mom gives me money to buy something and doesn’t ask for the change back
- mercutio: i can see what's happening
- benvolio: what?
- mercutio: and they don't have a clue!
- benvolio: stop
- mercutio: they'll fall in love and here's the bottom line -- our trio's down to two
- benvolio: people are dying
- Girl: I'm having heart surgery today.
- Boy: I know.
- Girl: I love you!
- Boy: I love you more!
- *After heart surgery her dad is the only person in the room.*
- Girl: Where is he?
- Dad: Don't you know who gave you the heart?
- Girl: (Starts crying)
- Dad: Im just kidding he went to the bathroom.
WHY CAN’T I HAVE THE METABOLISM OF A TEENAGE BOY THAT EATS 3/4 OF HIS KITCHEN EVERY DAY AND STILL MANAGES TO BE LIKE 99 POUNDS OF LANKY WEIRDNESS
how to get the d
i think i don’t want it anymore
as a math person i will give the D to any girl that can solve this.
as a girl ‘math person’ i will tell you that you can’t solve this as there are no x or y values as it is only a formula and not a question plus we wouldn’t want the d from you anyway
I’ve never seen someone so efficiently shut down in my entire fucking life